Religion is a real scam and nobody should allow themselves or their family to be brainwashed in the religion hogwash beliefs. These men are a good example and most definitely our case study.
In some poverty-stricken areas, young folks successful future are dimmed by useless religious beliefs. This is a story for another day but ever asked yourself why the rich don’t fvck with the religion? Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Marck Zuckerberg, Aliko Dangote, Floyd Masiyiwa, Chris Kirubi, Jimmy Wanjigi just to name a few don’t. Religion is for the poor.
For starters, The first year of Uhuru Kenyatta’s reign started by circus when female MPs stormed out of the Parliament in March after the House voted to floor the bill initially allowed the first wife the right to veto the husband’s choice of additional spouses.
“Marriage is the voluntary union of a man and a woman whether in a monogamous or polygamous union. The Marriage Act 2014 defines various types of marriages including monogamous, polygamous, customary, Christian, Islamic and Hindu marriages,” Kenyatta said in a statement.
The law legalizes polygamous unions but does not provide an official limit on the number of wives a man can have. The Federation of Women Lawyers, a powerful women’s rights group, applauded aspects of the bill and criticized others.
“We are happy with the law because finally all marriages are being treated equally,” said Christine Ochieng, executive director of the nation’s Federation of Women Lawyers.
So, if religion is all about uniting the universe, why is it that a Christian can only marry a Muslim when the man converting?
Islamic marriage rules between Muslim men and non-Muslim women are regulated by Islamic principles. There are restrictions, according to religion, to whom a Muslim man can marry which are further explained below.
“This day [all] good foods have been made lawful, and the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them. And [lawful in marriage are] chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the Scripture before you, when you have given them their due compensation, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse or taking [secret] lovers. And whoever denies the faith – his work has become worthless, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers“.
“And do not marry Polytheist women until they believe, And a believing slave woman is better than a Polytheist women, even though she might please you. And do not marry Polytheist men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a Polytheist men, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember“.
These are some of the few people that gave the religion the much needed middle finger and focused on their lives.
1. Martin Dale wedded the former Tahidi high actor Sarah Hassan aka Tanya. The couple tied the knot last year in a colourful white wedding ceremony. The couple recently welcomed their first child together.
2. Steve Mboko married KTN’s presenter Jamal Gaddafi’s sister Sabrina Jamal. The two are blessed with two daughters.
3. Ben Kitili’s wife Amina Mude was a Muslim. The couple is blessed with two kids a daughter and a son. The couple formalised their relationship in April last year.
4. The Baringo Senator could not miss on this list. His wife is Zahra Moi was born a muslim. They have three children namely Kimoi, Kigen and Lulu Moi.
5. Felix Oduor, Mzee Jalas is also on the list. The media personality recently introduced his wife Amina Chao to the public. Jalang’o and Amina have been together for more than three years and have two kids. Though some allege that she was never brought up the muslim way.
6. John Rabar. He’s Amina Abdi’s husband. The couple is blessed with one child, a son.
When you have money, nobodies and busybodies clowned in religious believes don’t matter at all. In fact, religion believes are part of the thorn that is shredding families.