Metropolitan National Sacco has issued a notice to hold an Annual General Meeting (AGM.
NOTICE is hereby given that the 43rd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of METROPOLITAN NATIONAL SACCO SOCIETY LTD shall be held VIRTUALLY on SATURDAY 27th MARCH 2021 commencing at 9.00 am to transact the following business: –
1. Reading and confirmation of minutes of the 42nd Annual General Meeting held on Saturday 30th March 2019 and matters arising there on.
2. Consideration and adoption of Board of Directors’ reports.
3. Consideration and adoption of the Annual Report and Financial Statements for the years ended 31. December 2019 and 31. December 2020.
4. Ratification of the appointment of the External Auditors for the year ended 31st December 2020.
5. Appointment of External Auditors for the Financial year ending 31st December 2021.
6. Ratification of the approval of the maximum borrowing powers.
7. Presentation of the operating budget for the year 2021 and year 2022 and the capital expenditure budget for the year 2022.
8. Consideration and adoption of the Treasurer’s Report.
9. Amendment of Society’s By-laws.
10. Confirmation of the Management and Supervisory Board members.
11. Any Other Business of which notice has been given to the society at least seven (7) clear days before the date of the meeting.
For and on behalf of the BOARD.
Patrick K. Kagwi,
The Sacco was registered in 1977 as Kiambu Teachers Sacco and largely catered for teachers in the county, later changed its identity to its current more cosmopolitan name. This changes brought on board members from government ministries, parastatals, Kenya Defence Forces, National Police Service, public and private universities, colleges, academies and the private sector among others.
Metropolitan National Sacco boasts of over 100,000 members.