Artist Judith Nyambura Mwangi popularly known as Avril is celebrating her birthday and the release of her seventh album ‘SPIRIT’.
The singer and actress also released the song ‘gikena’ which translates to happiness and is part of the new album.
Avril, who has been active in the music industry since 2007 and boasts of at least seven awards, just turned 35 years old.
The mother of one is among promising Kenyan artists who have been consistent in the music and entertainment industry with songs like ‘mama’, ‘mtaani dot com with Colonel Mustapha’, ‘chokoza with Marya’, ‘Hello baby with Tanzanian musician Ommy Dimpoz’, ‘Kitu kimoja’, ‘hakuna yule’, ‘Promise’ and the latest one ‘Gikena’.
Spirit is a 13-track album and features artists Mbithi, Khaligraph Jones, Savara of Sauti Sol, Pryshon and Ssaru.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday