Education CS George Magoha on Friday, May 7 confirmed that while schools resume on May 10, Grade 4 learners will remain home until July 26.
“For the avoidance of doubt, this means that Grade 4 learners shall remain home until the 26th of July, 2021 when the new academic year shall commence,” the CS stated.
Those expected to report back are the students in PP1, PP2, Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3, Standard 5, Standard 6 and Standard 7, Form 1, Form 2, and Form 3.
Speaking at Starehe Boys Centre, the CS gave a stern warning to any school administrators who may seek to have Grade 4 parents pay school fees for the pupils in Grade 4 saying he will revoke their licenses.
“We have received reports that some institutions have already sent out fee guidelines for Grade 4 pupils and to them, we say, ‘go create your own country, your own guidelines and your own education system’,” Magoha stated.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday