Fear has spread in Karambaini village in Limuru Constituency, Kiambu County after 81-year-old Margaret Ngina was killed at her home and her body dumped in cattle shed.
Speaking on behalf of the family, Ngina’s brother-in-law Njau Gikonyo says his sister’s body was found lying in the cattle shed on Tuesday with head injuries.
The body was found by a person who was looking for casual labour at the home. He discovered the body after calling Ngina’s phone and hearing it ringing inside the cowshed.
Inside the deceased’s compound, there lived a herdsman who is now the main suspect.
The incident has been sharply criticized by neighbours who are urging security apparatus to beef up security in that particular area.
According to Joseph Maina, a neighbour, the herdsman is not off the hook as he was allegedly not happy with Ngina’s earlier decision to fire him.
It is alleged that Wednesday was to be his last workday at the home after he was allegedly accused of stealing property from the neighbourhood.
“Jana alionekana amekasirika akisema cucu hawezi mfanya hivo ataona venye atamfanya hawezi bebwa hivo“.
The matter has been confirmed by Limuru Deputy OCPD Anthony Gitonga, who has revealed that thorough investigations have already kicked off to ensure all the culprits involved have been brought to book.
The body of the deceased is lying in the Tigoni mortuary.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday