Uhuru Kenyatta Wealth: Here is the list of business ventures associated with Uhuru Kenyatta.
1. Tourism~ the multibillion world class hotel chain known as Heritage Hotels
2. Banking~ NCBA. (Previously CBA which had an Asset base of 75.4 billion).
3. Insurance ~ Chartis formerly AIG.
4. Dairy~ Brookside ( which has now acquired nearly all milk brands in Kenya) and Spin Knit
5. Education ~ Peponi schools, an international chain of schools that charge an AVERAGE OF 620,000/= per term per child for Borders
6. Farming~ Large scale coffee, tea and Sisal farming concerns, own farms in Central, Rift Valley and coast regions
7. Media ~ Mediamax Group, owns K24 TV, the people Newspaper, Kameme Fm, Meru Fm and Milele Fm
8. Enke limited ~ holding company with interests in an assortment of sectors that include Prime and Real Estate
9. Timber & manufacturing ~ Timsales Holdings, A timber processing and constructing firm.
Uhuru Kenyatta wealth: LAND
10, 000 acre Gichea Farm in Gatundu.
5, 000 acres in Thika.
9,000 acres in Kasarani Mwiki
5, 000-acre Muthaita Farm.
24, 000 acres in Taveta
50, 000 acres in Taita,
29, 000 acres in Kahawa Sukari along the Nairobi—Thika highway stretching all the way to Kilimambogo Hills in Ukambani.
Uhuru Kenyatta wealth: Others include:
10, 000-acre ranch in Naivasha
52,000-acre farm in Nakuru
20,000-acre one, also known as Gichea Farm,
10, 000 acres in Rumuruti,
40,000 acres in Endebes in the Rift Valley Province
Brookside Farm, Green Lee Estate,Njagu Farm in Juja, a quarry in Dandora in Nairobi.
Uhuru Kenyatta wealth: HOTELS
1. Great Rift Valley Lodge, Naivasha
2. Tented Camps
3. Mara Explorer
4. Mara Intrepids
5. Samburu Intrepids
6. Voyager Ziwani
7. Beach Hotels
8. Kipungani Explorer
9. Voyager Beach Resort