At this point it’s evident that Jimal May have to choose who he will stick with between his two wives! This is because – this situationship is clearly not working and unlike most Muslim wives – these two wanachoma sana.
A few hours ago the two ladies washed their dirty linen on social media; leaving fans entertained by the family scandal as the two ladies continue to fight for a man they both call husband.
According to Amber, she has every right to remain as a second wife since Jimal chose her over his other side chicks; but problem is that Amira (first wife) does not want to share her man with Amber. Apparently Amira is open to have any other lady as her husband’s second wife; but just not Amber.
Amber accuses Amira of abandoning kids
Anyway after apparently acting like the bigger person for months; Amber for the first time came out gun blazing with serious accusations against Amira.
In a detailed post by the lass, she accused Ms Amira of abandoning her two boys; while she travelled to Dubai kurombosa aka eat life with a big spoon.
The socialite went on to reveal that Amira was also preaching water on social media; but behind the scene – she was causing drama for husband by threatening to poison her self and her boys. Amber wrote;
In response to the accusations, Ms Amira who is a mother to Jimal’s two sons asked the socialite to give tangible evidence to her stories; if not, she is ready to take legal actions for defamation. In a now deleted post Amira wrote;
You realize I am not Amber. Please let her answer I am also eager to see otherwise, I’ll file for deformation.
Husband on the other hand continues to maintain his silence; as he observes his two ‘wives’ attack each other on social media.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- News2022.12.02Rogue Lesedi Developers Ordered To Refund Sh1.5m For Defrauding Client
- News2022.12.02‘Academic Fire’ Leaves Student Seriously Injured in Nyahururu
- News2022.12.01WATCH: Thrilling Performance By Kenyan Acrobats Excites Pope Francis
- News2022.12.01Senator Edwin Sifuna: Why Kenyans Should Not Be Afraid of Defaulting On Hustler Fund Loan