Former Radio presenter Chiki Kuruka has come out to clarify claims that she is in an open relationship with her celebrity Husband Bien.
Chiki Kuruka claims that Bien’s comments on having coitus with a celebrity crush was taken out of context adding that they were joking.
“Bien and I were cracking jokes on Sol Family and that is how a comment was interpreted. However, we both deeply agree with honesty and communication even if that includes lusting over celeb,” she said.
In their reality show, Sol Generation, Bien had made a comment that made people believe that he and Chiki were in an open marriage.
According to Bien, he was allowed to even engage in coitus with his celebrity crush and so was Chiki.
“Chiki and I have this thing where if I ever meet my celebrity crush somewhere and I am in a situation where my celebrity crush wants to engage in coiutus with me, then so be it and vice versa,” said Bien.
Bien and Chiki tied the knot last year in March, in a civil union at the AG’s office.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- News2023.01.30How Standard Group Editor In Chief Ochieng Rapuro Escaped From Fake Rape Accusations
- News2023.01.26New Bill to Allow Govt’ to Sell Parastatals Without Parliament Approval
- News2023.01.16Anerlisa Muigai Tells Off Ex-Hubby Ben Pol in Ugly Spat
- News2023.01.07Adil Khawaja: Will a New Broom Sweep Cleaner at Safaricom?