Former Kibwezi West MP Kalembe Ndile has died.
According to his family, the ex-lawmaker passed on at the Nairobi Hospital while undergoing treatment on Saturday
The politician died at 57 after struggling with a long illness.
His body was on Sunday morning transported to the Lee Funeral Home.
Ndile, a one-time Cabinet Minister during Kibaki’s regime in 2019 dismissed rumors that had been circulated online that he had passed on.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday