Police in Nyanache Sub County in Kisii have launched a man hunt for criminals who invaded a home at Boitang’are village and killed a couple on Friday night
Area Chief, Henry Nyabuto said the thugs invaded the home at around 8pm on Friday, June 11 and killed John Magenta Agisa, 60 and his wife, Irene Magena, 45 before fleeing.
The chief said children who were sleeping in another house heard the commotion, rushed to the scene and found their parents in a pool of blood.
“The children screamed but it was too late since the assailant who hacked the couple to death with pangas had fled,” Nyabuto told K24 Digital on phone.
He appealed to members of the public to remain calm and urged them to volunteer information to the police officers to aid in the probe and arrest of the culprits.
He said it was wrong for people to kill others and urged them to embrace dialogue in resolving conflicts instead of resorting to brutal murder.
Nyabuto said the bodies were taken to Nyamache sub county hospital morgue to await autopsy.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday