Hours after her appointment into an interim Football Kenya Federation (FKF) caretaker committee, voluptuous KTN News presenter Linda Ogutu has broken the silence regarding her new role.
Through her social media pages, the political journalist confirmed that she had indeed been selected to lead the secretariat of twenty-seven members who will take charge of the country’s football until a new body is formed by the ministry.
Ogutu, however, cautioned that she is yet to accept and assume her new duties at Kandanda House.
“It is I who has been appointed to head the caretaker FKF Secretariat,” she said, adding, “But I have not yet assumed the roles,”.
Earlier on Thursday, CS Amina Mohamed disbanded Football Kenya Federation (FKF) and announced the formation of an interim committee to look after affairs in the meantime.
In a press release, Amina said that she disbanded FKF after its officials failed to account for the funds it has been receiving from the government.
The committee members include retired Justice Aaron Ringera, retired General Moses Oyugi, Fatma Adan, Philip Musyimi Mue, Anthony L. Isayi, J.J Masinga, Bobby Ogola.
Others are Richard Omwela, Titus Kasuve, Ali Amuor, Neddy Atieno Okoth, Mwangi Muthee, Fredrick Tureisa Lekesike, Hassan Mahmoud Haji and Elish Chepchieng Kiplagat.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday