A matatu driver from Nairobi has become the latest trending topic on social media after the bold chap pulled a daring move and resisted arrest.
In the video that circulated on Thursday, 25 November 2021, the traffic police officer is forced to exit the vehicle after the occupant refused to drive it to the police station as instructed.
Despite being in the presence of law enforcement, the outraged driver made a verbal assurance to the surprised “Afande” that he would not take the vehicle to Makongeni police station.
After moving for a short distance, the driver then took the confrontation a notch higher.
He threatened to show the cop something he had never seen in his life.
“Sipeleki gari Makongeni, I’m 100% sure” he shouted.
“Unajua aki ya Mungu nitakufanyia kitu mimi nitakufanyia kitu hujawahi ona maisha yako yote,” he added.
At the next stop, the traffic police officer opted to give up on the mission and peacefully exited the matatu.
Check out the dramatic encounter below.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday