Television journalist Lindah Oguttu has announced her temporary exit from Standard Group Limited.
Through a social media post sent out on Sunday, 19th December 2021, the curvaceous newscaster who enjoyed a prominent role at the Kenya Television Network (KTN) revealed that she is taking a sabbatical from her job and focusing on serving in the Football Kenya Federation (FKF) caretaker committee secretariat.
“Personal News: I have taken a sabbatical leave from the Standard Group Limited to serve in the FKF Secretariat. Tukutane kwa futa,” she wrote to her followers.
The ever-smiling TV girl was recently appointed to the role by Sports Cabinet Secretary Amb. Amina Mohammed, to temporarily replace the disbanded FKF officials led by president Nick Mwendwa and Chief Executive Barry Otieno who were hounded out in November 2021.
Before joining Standard Group Limited, Oguttu previously worked at various media outlets within the country including the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) as well as Nation Media Group where she was a news reporter until December 2012.
Aside from being the Senior TV news anchor at KTN, she also serves as a producer and moderator of debates.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday