Enraged parents from Masige District, in Bobasi Constituency, Kisii County have decried the poor state of some schools in the region.
Speaking through social media, local residents have called on evasive area Member of Parliament (MP) Mr Innocent Momanyi to use his legislative powers and lobby for an urgent solution to the situation.
From photos seen by kenyanbulletin.com, the most affected learning institution was Masige DEB Primary school where classrooms and toilets are in a shamefully impoverishing condition.
Students have been left to study in dangerously hazardous zones with the depleted structures looking like they could fall apart anytime.
With the August general elections only months away, watchful voters from the area say they are closely monitoring the sad state of affairs.
As of the publishing of this post, MP Momanyi was yet to respond to the complaints from his constituents.
All our calls to the former quantity surveyor elected under the Peoples Democratic Party in 2017 went unanswered.
Below are some of the disheartening images of Masige DEB Primary school as acquired on social media.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- News2023.01.30How Standard Group Editor In Chief Ochieng Rapuro Escaped From Fake Rape Accusations
- News2023.01.26New Bill to Allow Govt’ to Sell Parastatals Without Parliament Approval
- News2023.01.16Anerlisa Muigai Tells Off Ex-Hubby Ben Pol in Ugly Spat
- News2023.01.07Adil Khawaja: Will a New Broom Sweep Cleaner at Safaricom?