Fake Businessman Chris Obure who was linked to the murder of Kelvin Omwenga has been accused of slandering his friends out of jealousy and fear that they are overtaking him after his businesses started going down.
According to reports, the conman cum ‘businessman’ has been going to an extent of forging documents and lying that they are from various state agencies and sending them to media personalities and Bloggers in order to taint his friends.
Reports indicate that the gun used belonged to Obure, a licensed gun holder, and Bodo was his employee. It is suspected that the murder was over a deal gone sour.
This was not the first time that Chris Obure has been arrested over an incident involving guns.
Four years ago, he was alleged to have caused chaos at a Nairobi nightclub by using his licensed firearm to intimidate revellers.
He was charged with assault and causing bodily harm to a Mr Ben Alila Onyango on December 31, 2016, in Westlands.
With the publicity from the Omwenga’s murder, Obure’s company Glo Jet International came to the surface and a centre of attention for both the investigators and the public.
Located in Centre Plaza Lenana/Galana Road, Glo Jet occupies the 1st floor of the building and is which is next to Mr Omwenga’s residence at Galana Suites.
Almost the entire staff including cleaners wear cabin uniforms perhaps to give the company a serious face of an aviation company. Investigators, however, believe the office and firm is only used by Obure as a decoy for his many murky businesses including fake gold and murder plans that have dominated accusations against him.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- News2022.12.02Rogue Lesedi Developers Ordered To Refund Sh1.5m For Defrauding Client
- News2022.12.02‘Academic Fire’ Leaves Student Seriously Injured in Nyahururu
- News2022.12.01WATCH: Thrilling Performance By Kenyan Acrobats Excites Pope Francis
- News2022.12.01Senator Edwin Sifuna: Why Kenyans Should Not Be Afraid of Defaulting On Hustler Fund Loan