The family of a young man from Bosongo, Kisii County, is struggling to come to terms with the premature death of their son after he took his own life following the leaking of explicit video footage in which he appeared alongside three fellow men.
Unconfirmed reports say that the chap identified as Edward Makori allegedly took poison inside his parent’s compound on the morning of Wednesday, 15 June over fears of imminent societal discrimination as punishment for his actions.
“One of the Kisii boys who recorded themselves digging each other’s behinds is reported to have committed suicide this morning. Weak and worthless hatupangwingwi generation” read one post by a Facebook user, Oyola Arap Kiasa.
The viral clip that has been circulating on various social media platforms captured the group of four horny chaps engaging in the heinous act, which is regarded as a taboo in the African culture.
They were all speaking in the Gusii language, but most members of the community have since disowned the video and its gay characters.
On behalf of kenyanbulletin.com, this author delivers our deepest condolences to Mr Makori’s family, relatives and friends.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday