We all have that one sibling that gets on our nerves every now and then – but because they’re family – you can’t get rid of them or create more tension and I’m guessing this is what Akothee and Cebbie’s relationship looks like.
The two made this clear after their private affairs came to light…thanks to Akothee who outed her beef with Cebbie during a live session – a move she now regrets especially since it was done while angry.
From the live it seemed that Cebbie and her mum had ganged up against Akothee…who on the other hand couldn’t shut up on how she has helped her family – yet they still pick on her…but again – helping someone doesn’t necessarily mean you own them, to a point where you boss them around, forgetting they two have feelings. Right?
Well after the whole scandal guess who finally decided to eat the humble pie….yes Akothee who aplogized to her sister Cebbie for the drama….reminding her that they are blood but judging from the response she got – I don’t think this relationship will ever be the same.
You see, there is a way you can tell a person’s feelings from they express themselves on paper or word of mouth. And in this case to have Cebbie reply to anapology with;
Lemme put this here, I’m unable to reply to all the messages.
1. I appreciate your efforts of reaching out to me.
2. I also acknowledge with lots of Grace and humility that you genuinely pray for me and my family.
I thank everyone who takes their time to pray for my union. Marriage is sacred and fragile. I don’t take it for granted
Proves that indeed she is either fed up with her sisters shannigans or isn’t about to allow negative energy around her again.
But…. what’s better than choosing your own piece of mind? Nothing.
Again….seeing Akothee is now beefing with bloggers for writing negative stories about her – it only shows that she never takes blame for her actions….might be same…same case to thst of Cebbie.
- Business2023.01.30Teachers Working in Boni Forest Airlifted to Schools
- News2023.01.30KEMRI Staff Demand Answers on Misappropriation of Ksh 2.2 Billion in a Letter to DP Gachagua
- News2023.01.30Blogger Alai Slams Gachagua over ‘Relief Food’ Offer to Magoha Mourners
- News2023.01.30Why Fridah Kamuyu’s Body Laid Unidentified in the Morgue for 10 Days