The late Peter Nyanga’u Omiti was a graduate teacher and deceased on 02 March 2022.
He was survived by a widow, Ms Norah Kwamboka a.k.a. Hellen, and three young children aged 11, 4 and 2 years.
Since his demise, his family has been molested by their mother-in-law (Mrs. Maria Omiti) and married sister-in-laws.
They are hell-bent on dispossessing the widow of her only earthly parcel of land on which she supports her children for food, education, and other livelihood needs.
They are even intimidating local administration and police officers of severe consequences if they do not assist in evicting the young widow from Kenyoro village, Magombo location, Manga district of Nyamira County.
Most notorious in the intimidation war are:
- Veronica Nyanchwa Omiti (0727 289672) is a graduate teacher at Cheptalal High School in Bomet County and married Joseph Onditi of Homa Bay County.
- Ms. Grace Kwamboka Omiti (0724 393187) is a senior assistant clerk (Makueni Law Courts) married to Miinda Riechi. Mr. Miinda is an advocate of the High Court of Kenya and elected MCA in Nyamira county.
- Ms. Esther Moraa Omiti (0727905724) is a procurement clerk with Nyamira County Government and is married to Peter Mocheche of Nyamira Township location. Mr. Mocheche is a senior Administration Police Officer (AP HQs, Embakasi).
- Dr. Stellah Gesare Omiti (0722 304136) is a dentist with the Ministry of Health and is married to Devin Mokamba Sagwe of Nyamira. Mr. Mokamba is a senior ICT officer with NHIF, Nairobi.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday