Lang’ata MP Phelix Odiwuor famously known as Jalang’o was on Thursday ousted from Azimio’s Parliamentary Group Meeting.
The meeting convened by ODM leader Raila Odinga was held at meeting at Maanzoni Lodge in Machakos County.
“When I came in, a few boys tried to block me but I was later allowed in. When Raila walked in, his close security told me to get out,” Jalang’o said.
“I feel bad because I love baba and I am a member of ODM. I feel bad that i cannot be there since Raila is in there.”
This was because of 7th February where Jalang’o was in the company of seven other MPs who reportedly dumped Raila for the government.
However, the legislators refuted the claims adding that the meeting was centered around development talks.
On his part, the Lang’ata MP explained that Ruto called him to State House to discuss a crucial project set to benefit his constituents.
Remember, the President’s first project was in Lang’ata, which was why I was there. Ruto called for the meeting.
“I was told to sit with them because I come from the region. Being a leader, it was only noble that I sit with them there,” he explained.
Nonetheless, a section of ODM loyalists cautioned him from engaging the government and disobeying party orders.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday