Police IG Japhet Koome insisted that no officer under the National Police Service (NPS) was sent to Fred Matiangi’s house as widely claimed EACC boss Twalib Mbarak also dismissed claims that the said raid was conducted by officers attached to the anti-corruption agency.
Raila Odinga and Matiang’i’s lawyer Dunstan Omari said police raised the former CS’s residence without explaining the reason . Raila showed up at the home immediately after the word went around the former CS’s home was under the watch of the officers. He faulted the officers for breaching the privacy of Matiang’i, adding that the raid was suspicious given the time it was undertaken.
The Inspector General of Police Japhet Koome has dismissed reports that elite officers raided former Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiangi’s Karen home in Nairobi.
Who is responsible for the raiding?.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday