Bahati and Diana talked more about their seven years of marriage and the mother of four talked about being turned off by her hubby’s Kamba accent when they first met.
The 30-year-old musician also wondered why Luo women had pride while using his wife as an example as she hardly apologises Read more.
Bahati also shared that Diana always talks about her exes and the horrible experiences she went through in those relationships.
When asked who is not likely to apologise when in the wrong, Bahati looked at Diana and said women from her community were proud and always right.
The mother of four however responded and said that even when she apologises, Bahati will still follow up with questions and explanations about understanding what the argument was all about.
The Abebo hitmaker also talked about his wife constantly talking about her past relationships and the horrible experiences she went through.
While ending the video, Diana also surprised Bahati when she revealed that when the two met, his Kamba accent used to turn her off and she used to ask herself why the award-winning musician was speaking like that.
“do you know I actually got used to it? Yaani babe, do you know ulikuwa unaongea Kikamba hadi tukimeet I was like ‘oh my God huyu mtu anaongea aje?’ Nilikuwa nimezoea wale wa born town,” she said.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday