Kisii on the light again as son kills his own father using a “jembe”.
Agnes Ogega, his sister, said James Maguto had a history of mental illness.
Police from Nyamache recovered the jembe from the scene as investigations began.
A 50-year-old man has been hacked to death in Kegochi Nyamache, Kisii, following a scuffle over a hoe he had lent his son.
The deceased, James Orwenyo, had gone to check on his son James Maguto, to request his jembe back when he was killed.
Area assistant chief Enoch Mauti said there was a brief altercation between the two when the son picked a hoe and hacked him.
He died on the spot.
“My dad often goes to check on him. Today he only went to ask for the jembe which he had taken, that is the time he killed him,” Agnes said.
Police from Nyamache recovered the jembe from the scene.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday