The president will be in Naivasha to close a retreat that started on Friday.
Former President Uhuru Kenyatta has arrived in Siaya for the burial.
President William Ruto will not attend the burial of former Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha in Siaya County.
Presidential Communication Service Press Secretary Emmanuel Talam told the Star that Ruto will not be attending the funeral.
Instead the President will be in Naivasha to close a retreat for the National Executive and County Governments.
Retired President Uhuru Kenyatta, in whose administration Magoha served as CS, has already arrived in Siaya for the burial.
The former president was received with wild cheers from thousands of mourners attending the funeral service at Odera Akang’o campus.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday