Azimio Chief Raila Odinga is set to visit Busia county on Sunday to conduct his anti-government rallies.
On Friday, Azimio La Umoja Coalition took the rally to Machakos.
After the Busia rally, Raila is set to hold ad up to pile pressure on President William Ruto’s government against what they term as unpopular policies.
Raila led more than 100 leaders elected on various political parties affiliated to the outfit in the protests dubbed ‘public consultation meetings’ at Mlolongo in Mavoko subcounty.
On Saturday Raila was in Kisumu county after attending late Education CS George Magoha’s burial in Siaya.
This time he was accompanied by retired President Uhuru Kenyatta who affirmed his support to Raila.
The ODM leader has been persistent in his anti-government rallies despite criticism from some leaders to stop on grounds that he is dividing the country.
After the Busia rally, Raila is set to hold another rally in Kisii town on Monday.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday