President William Ruto on Monday offered to pay Sh1 million rent for a trader in Nakuru.
While speaking during the launch of affordable housing project, Ruto said he will offset Sh1 million of the Sh3.5 million for the house.
“I will pay Ksh1 million and you continue with the rest so that it will decrease and you can move into the house,” Ruto said.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday