A man who allegedly threatened to harm and make a city businesswoman disappear has been charged in court.
Wesley Shikoli was charged with threatening to kill Leslie Osaka on February 13, 2023, at Kawangware 46 area in Dagoretti subcounty, Nairobi.
Court heard that the accused uttered the words, “Si wewe hutoka kazi usiku, tutapatana na kenye nitakufanya hutawahi patikana, utaenda missing.”
Loosely translated as “I know the time you leave for work, I will deal with you and you will disappear without a trace.”
He also vowed to attack her in collaboration with his gang, “Usidhani Kabete ni Mbali nitakuja na Mbogi, sitakuja peke yangu, wewe utaona.”
The complainant said threats began when the accused came to his house and asked for a mobile phone he had given her in 2018.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday