An unknown number of thugs broke into Public Service, Affirmative Action and Gender CS Aisha Jumwa’s Nairobi home and stole valuables and cash.
The gang, who police termed as burglars, terrorised the family, demanding cash and electronics before escaping.
The attackers spent almost four hours in the house before leaving at about 5am on Wednesday, the victims said.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday