Raila Odinga is now announcing a prayer session for the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission in the course of next week.
After a roundtable meeting with Azimio senators earlier today, the Azimio leader said the party will pray for the electoral commission on a date to be announced.
Raila made the announcement while also declaring that his clamour for electoral justice will intensify this week.
The Azimio la Umoja Coalition Party leader Party Raila Odinga has today announced that his party will hold national prayers for the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission.
Raila made this announcement flanked by several leaders from the Opposition party after a round table meeting with Azimio senators earlier today.
“We will also be doing prayers for the IEBC. The prayers will be done in front of the premises of IEBC sometime next week,” he said.
Raila made the announcement while also declaring that his clamour for electoral justice will intensify this week as he has planned several rallies across the county.
“This week we will be in Kisii on Friday then on Saturday we will be in Kisumu,” he said.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday