Shem Ngiki, an Athi River-based deacon, has today walked 237 kilometers from Mtito Andei, Makueni county to Nairobi.
The reverend claimed that God instructed him to cover the exact distance before meeting the head of state to pass the Kingdom message.
“I undertook the 237km walk because that is the direction God gave me. When you go back to the Bible, there are prophets told by God to go expose the behinds while taking messages to the children of Israel.
This time God told me to take the 237km to pass the message of his kingdom to the president,” he narrated.
Ngiki clarified that God was angered by the opposition party, Azimio la Umoja, for going against the Supreme Court ruling, which had announced Ruto as the president-elect.
He further added that his message would confirm whether God had truly chosen Ruto for Kenyans.
“The start of Azimio’s meeting was a refusal to recognize the President as the elected president, and that was an assault against God,” he uttered.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday