Bodaboda rider, Gideon Cheruiyot, has clarified claims of Linet Toto leaving him for a rich man.
This happened after Toto’s engagement on valentines day.
Speaking on Thursday, he denied dating the female MP saying theirs was just a work relationship that was focused on campaigns only.
Never had their relationship reached that level.
“Kuna vitu ambazo imetrend sana social media ya kwamba Toto ameniacha. Nataka sasa ni waambie kwamba mimi nilikua tuu nimejitokeza kumsaidia Toto kufanya campaign. Hiyo mambo ya relationship hatukufikia hapo. Kazi nilifanya ilikua volunteer tuu. Hiyo mambo ya relationship hatukuingilia,” Cheruiyot said.
Cheruiyot said he had learned of the engagement on social media like many other Kenyans.
He said he had no problems with her engagement since it is her decision to choose who she wants to spend her life with.
“Mimi sikukua nimejua amekua engaged. Nilijulia social media kama wengine. Mimi niliona nikafurahi kwa sababu ni good step. Hiyo ilikua decision yake na sina yoyote na hapo,” he said.
Cheruiyot wished her well and said the move was a big step in the right direction.
Cheruiyot went on to say that now that he helped her secure the Bomet Woman Rep seat, he is equally waiting to see his life changed by the MP.
“Mimi kazi yangu ya kumuingiza bunge Nilimaliza Sasa Ile kitu ata mimi nangojea ni nienjoy maisha yangu pia,” he said.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday