Azimio leaders have promised their supporters to stop at nothing till their demands are met by President’s Ruto Government.
The Azimio political outing was led by former Prime minister.
At a rally in Kisii county, the principals all spoke in one voice echoing their sentiments that their votes were stolen and the UDA government is illegitimately occupying the office.
The Saturday political rally will be the first one Raila Odinga would be addressing his fanatical following after last year’s general election loss.
Kisumu Deputy governor has said that the political rally would go on without the few ODM MP’s that had attended a meeting with the President at statehouse, that they are not welcomed as they’ve shown they don’t respect the party leader nor abide to the party principals.
Kisumu Central MP Joshua Oron added that arrangements have been made to facilitate party supporters from all the seven constituencies in Kisumu to grace the occasion.
“I am in communication with my colleagues from the other constituencies and they have assured me that they will ensure that their constituents attend the rally tomorrow,” he said.
The ODM leaders emphasised that the main agenda of the rallies is to address and engage with the electorate as Kenyans grapple with the high cost of living reduced political space among other challenges.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday