Man dies after jumping off from a 15th floor residential building in Kilimani area, Nairobi.
The incident happened at Dennis Garden Apartment where the man had made an attempt to jump off but hesitated three times.
Police said the incident happened on Saturday, February 18 evening and was captured on security cameras.
The deceased was clearly seen attempting to jump from the rooftop but was hesitant and he was alone 10 minutes before the incident.
He then went to the rooftop and rolled down to the fall. No suicide note was found there. His mobile phone was recovered from his pocket and taken for analysis.
The body was moved to the mortuary pending identification and autopsy.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday