Jubilee Party nominated Member of Parliament (MP) , Sabina Chege, has disclosed how Kenya Alliance approached her to join the Nairobi county politics.
The lawmaker said ahead of the 2022 election, President William Ruto’s alliance wanted her to be Johnson Sakaja’s gubernatorial running mate .
the former Murang’a woman representative turned down a request.
According to Sabina, she refused the offer out of respect to former president Uhuru Kenyatta.
“I had been approached with an offer by the Kenya Kwanza Alliance to be Nairobi gubernatorial seat running mate, but I turned it down for your sake,” Sabina said on Sunday, February 19.
However,she criticized Uhuru for failing to nurture leaders from Mt Kenya who stood with him when everyone had deserted him.
You did nothing to build us to become accomplished leaders compared to how we are seeing other party leaders do,” she added.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday