A 45-year-old father of four was caught in a compromising position with his sister-in-law at a local lodging in Makueni.
He left his home to supposedly purchase a family car after selling a piece of land worth KSh 5.5 million, with KSh 1.2 million set aside for the car.
However, he ended up in a love nest with his sister-in-law.
The incident caught the attention of witnesses when they heard screams from the apartment.
They found Muinde and his sister-in-law together.
Eyewitnesses were shocked as they knew Muinde, his wife, and their children.
The news of the incident quickly spread, and a crowd gathered around the apartment to see what was happening.
Muinde’s wife, Ndanu Mutua, who has been married to him for over 15 years and has four children with him, sought the services of a traditional herbalist, Dr. Ndumba Wa Ndumba, to teach him a lesson. Dr. Ndumba Wa Ndumba locked their marriage.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday