Kenyan Socialite Huddah Monroe revealed she can only host a club in Kenya If she is paid 1.3 million Kenyan Shillings.
She took to her Instagram account to reveal that she can only host a club if they pay a minimum of $10, 000 for two hours telling her fans to wait for the location.
” Y’all remember I said I can only host a club in Kenya if they pay $10000 minimum for two hours? YAZZZZ. Sit back and wait for the location.” She shared then captioned, “GET THEM CLOTHES READYYY….. it’s about to get lit 🔥…….”
Some of her followers shared their thoughts, and it seemed like they think Huddah is overruling herself too much.
Here are just a few of the comments;
@yrn-mocktail- Hapo ni kama itabidi umefungua club yako juu weeeh😂😂😂
@daisyjebs- Kwani unakuja na nini ilipwe hizo zote Tulishaona kila kitu yako apa na imetosha
@lagosboi- Unless you will be stripping for those two hours I highly doubt there’s even a Kenyan club that can pay that much for that time unless a strip club
@naomi.stevens- Hii Kenya Hakuna socialite anaweza lipwa hivyo😂nobodyyyyyyyyy hakunaaaa
This comes years after she had quit amid claims promoters don’t pay their worth and even made a post saying that she would rather stay off the social scene than accept lower pay, aiming shots at Vera whose charges were lower.
Last year, the entrepreneur Took to her Ig stories and shared screenshots of emails that she had received from some Kenyan clubs enquiring about her rates, and she charges upwards of $10,000 per appearance.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday