Former Mombasa governor Ali Hassan Joho is living his life as he is currently vacationing in Minnesota, US.
In a series of pictures shared by the politician on his Instagram page, he was seen rocking expensive merchandise.
Sharing the post to his over 1.3 million followers (mind you currently he’s following not even a single account back) Joho shared teed-bits of his vacations.
The politician known for his taste in finer things is dripping in finesse and enjoying life in the US.
He posted pictures of himself rocking an outfit estimated to be worth close to or more than sh. 400 thousand alongside a customized Range Rover with his initials all while in Minnesota.
The white puffer jacket he was rocking is an original minty Moncler’s Dincer hooded jacket – a puffy, white-and-blue stripped on its arms.
On Moncler’s official website page, it shows that the jacket goes for a whooping KSh 227,675.
Joho was also reportedly rocking some Alexander McQueen white sneakers, which cost KSh 70,092.
The Rage Rover he posed beside also had customised plates with his initials.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday