An assistant chief from Bungoma county was arraigned in a Sirisia law court on charges of defiling a form two student.
Sasur Sub Location Assistant Chief James Kabunjey who was on Monday evening caught with the student of Toroso secondary school at Kikwetu lodging in Cheptais town, Mt Elgon constituency denied the charges.
The administrator was arrested after the owner of the lodge raised the alarm forcing members of the public to invade the facility and forcing the administrator and the young girl out.
He was accused of two accounts of forcing his manhood to penetrate into the vagina of the 17 years old.
On the second account, he was accused of touching the private parts of the minor.
Kabunjey who appeared before senior resident magistrate Caroline Watimah denied the charges.
He pleaded with the magistrate to allow him to have a bond due to his poor health.
“Your honour I am diabetic, I have high blood pressure and ulcers, I plead that you give me a bond as the case proceeds,” he claimed.
Senior resident magistrate Watimah allowed him to have a cash bond of Ksh 400,000 or surety of a similar amount.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday