Kariobangi North residents are now calling on Nairobi Metropolitan Services NMS and Nairobi County government of Nairobi to come to their rescue and do away with Matatus that have turned Darfur and Downtown Estates into stages.
The resident say that the noise has become too much since the matatus start operation as early as 3.50 am.
“Noise emanating from the new stages in our estates is a mess and we are asking NMS ,NTSA to conduct a crackdown on these Matatus,” one of the affected residents told Ghetto Radio News.
Meanwhile operators in the news stages have defended themselves saying that they are only positioning themselves in preparation for customers in Newly constructed Mathare-Korogocho Level 5 Hospital that is yet to be commissioned.
“We are expecting increased activities and once the hospital is opened and this means we must have a stage here for patients who visits,” they said.
Affected Saccos includes KMOS and NEEMA.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday