A family in Kiababu Ikinu ward, Githunguri constituency in Kiambu County is living with fear after their son who is known as Ng’ang’a Muthaka was, this morning, found shot dead in his house.
Pistol that is suspected to have been used was left at the
crime scene alongside a packet of seven bullets.
According to the family members who have confirmed the incident, they heard a bang in their son’s room at around 2:00 am but thought it was a faulty bulb.
At around 5 am, the deceased’s sister discovered that his brother’s room was open. On curiosity, she went to find out what was going on and found her brother lying down lifeless in the room.
The late Ng’ang’a was a Third-Year student at Meru University and was supposed to get back to school next Monday.
“Nga’ng’a is a student at Meru University. He was in his third year, and this death us just shocking to us. We are calling upon security organs to take this matter seriously since we do not know who else will be a victim because we even do not know the team or gang behind this,” George Njurova who is a family member told K24 Digital.
The family now urges security organs to haste investigations
into what was behind the murder since nothing was stolen.
The cold blood murder has been confirmed by Deputy OCPD George Kipkoros who is pleading with the family and area residents to remain calm as they commence investigations.
“We arrived here in the morning and confirmed that the young man is dead. Besides him was a pistol which we suspect was either used to kill him or he used to kill himself. We can’t say much as investigations will reveal exactly what transpired,” he said.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- News2022.12.02Rogue Lesedi Developers Ordered To Refund Sh1.5m For Defrauding Client
- News2022.12.02‘Academic Fire’ Leaves Student Seriously Injured in Nyahururu
- News2022.12.01WATCH: Thrilling Performance By Kenyan Acrobats Excites Pope Francis
- News2022.12.01Senator Edwin Sifuna: Why Kenyans Should Not Be Afraid of Defaulting On Hustler Fund Loan