Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru has proved she is leaving nothing to chance as far as mobilizing troops for Deputy President William Ruto’s United Democratic Alliance (UDA) party is concerned.
From a video that circulated for the better part of Friday, 28th January 2021, the former Devolution CS was captured coaching a group of youth during preparations for the highly anticipated joint rally between Ruto, Musalia Mudavadi and Moses Wetangula on Saturday.
In the clip, Waiguru is seen vigorously preparing the crowd on how to welcome the three principles into Kirinyaga despite the challenges that they have encountered while trying to host them.
She is heard telling youths how to respond to various clarion calls, including one which heaps praise on her.
Waiguru incorporated the three UDA, ANC and Ford Kenya slogans; Kazi ni Kazi, Pesa Mfukoni and Simba to come up with a perfect combination as heard in the video below.
”Harambee”! Waiguru says, to which the youths respond, “Kenya Kwanza… Kazi ni Kazi. Bottom-up. Uchumi bora. Pesa mfukoni. Kura Kwa William Ruto”.
In the upcoming elections, Waiguru will face off with former UDA MP Purity Ngirici who dumped Ruto’s party and announced that she will be running on an independent ticket.
It is not yet clear whether Narc Kenya party leader Martha Karua will also throw her hat into the ring or whether she will consider running for national politics.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- News2023.01.30How Standard Group Editor In Chief Ochieng Rapuro Escaped From Fake Rape Accusations
- News2023.01.26New Bill to Allow Govt’ to Sell Parastatals Without Parliament Approval
- News2023.01.16Anerlisa Muigai Tells Off Ex-Hubby Ben Pol in Ugly Spat
- News2023.01.07Adil Khawaja: Will a New Broom Sweep Cleaner at Safaricom?