Telkom’s T-Kash is now a payment option under eCitizen. So if you’re using a Telkom line, with T-Kash activated, you can receive government services and pay for them directly from your line.
Among the services you can pay for under the NTSA Portal include Includes applying for a provisional driving license, book a driving test, getting a driving license, pay fees and tracking your application:
Here’s how to pay with T-Kash for NTSA Services:
- Login to the NTSA Portal
- Find and access your desired NTSA Service
- Follow the normal instructions for whatever service you may be looking for.
- On the Choose Your Payment Method step select the “Telkom T-kash” option as show below:
- Follow the Payment instructions as indicated for the service requested and complete the Payment once the T-kash payment successfully goes through.
- Download the Payment Receipt and follow the instructions from the NTSA Portal on what comes next for whatever services you may have been looking for.
- I am a young Kenyan interested in new media and dissemination of news and information as it unfolds.
- Uncategorized2023.03.20CS Murkomen Summoned to Court Over failure to Construct public toilets on highways
- News2023.03.20Kisumu Protesters Overpower Police Force
- News2023.03.20Gachagua Pleads With Raila to Call off Protest
- News2023.03.19Andrew Kibe calls on Azimio Coalition politicians to bring their kids on Monday