Several students said to have sustained burns Students rushed to metropolitan hospital in Buruburu Fire destroyed bedding and personal effects
Fifty students of Ofafa Jericho High School in Nairobi were been hospitalized following a fire incident.
A report from Jogoo Police Station has confirmed that there were injuries or fatalities from the incident that happened on Monday night.
According to the police, the students in question inhaled carbon monoxide while trying to salvage their property after one of the dormitories in the school caught fire.
School fires are often caused by School politics. If you check…..you will discover it has something to do with the Principals in those schools….and the politicians/teachers who want them to leave “their school “.
- Exposé2023.03.21Lesedi CEO on the Police radar after murder accomplice nabbed
- Business2023.03.21TSC: we have resolved issues relating to the teachers’ medical plan.
- Exposé2023.03.20How Lesedi Developers CEO planned the murder of a Nakuru-based Pastor
- Uncategorized2023.03.18Centum PLC settles Sh2.3billion Debt